Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:18:18 -0700
Hi all
Things have been kinda hectic for a while but are calming down now a
little.

A little girl came in.  She waz met by Frolic, BigFun, Sterling,
NobleMan, and Pepsi.  They were all happy to see her and greeted her
warmly.  After da greeting they all sat around and talked of home and
caught up on all da gossip and news.  Then it waz off to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over in da Fields where
they were frolicing in da grass.  They rolled and snorkeled and generally
had a great time.  Then a game of chase da ferret got started and there
were ferrets running eveywhere being chased by other ferrets.  It looked
like chaos but to them I guess it was natural.  They ran and ran and got
themselves all pooped out.  They had to stop over to Hammock Haven where
they had to catch a nap or two before continueing.  She said not to worry
over her and to pass on luv and kisses to her mommy.

Another little girl came in later.  She waz met by PePe and Samantha.
They were glad to see her.  Then it waz time for da usual gossip session
where they sat around and talked of home and got all caught up on all da
news.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
After all dat they headed for da practice tubes at da Tube Park where
they wanted to run and play in da tubes.  They ran and ran and chased
each other and played tag.  They had mock attacks in there and there waz
alot of tail wagging and running around.  They seemed to have a ball in
da tubes.  After all da running and playing they to had to take a nap.  I
think they went back to da den though for theirs.  She said to send her
luv and lots of kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Paco came in.  He waz met by Ferris and a bunch of
others.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they all knew
each other and they soon were getting along real well.  They took him off
to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They said they were
going to get him all set with a place of his own so they headed over to
Dirt Mountain where they laid out a den and proceeded to dig.  It didn't
take them long to get it all done and with a short stop over at da Sock
Steal game where everyone got some socks and carried them back, it waz
soon cozy as could be.  After all da digging they were a little tired out
so he invited them to share his new den for a nap.  He said not to worry
as when it is time it is time and he knows you did your best.  He said to
pass on hiz luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy cme in named Bump.  He was met by Blizzard.  They greeted
each other very warmly and there waz a lot of rolling around.  They sat
around for a short time talking and getting caught up on all da news and
stuff at home.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They had to stop over at da Fruit Bar for a snack dat
turned into several snacks.  Then it waz off to catch da Ferretvite
Festival where they danced da night away.  They didn't have a shortage
of partners over there and seemed to dance with everyone.  They also
lapped up a lot of ferretvite while they were there and then danced it
off only to go back and lap some more.  When they were throwed out of da
place when it closed they headed over to catch a nap at Hammock Haven.
I gave your note to Blizzard but he didn't read enlish so I had to read
it to him.  He thought it was great and carried it off to da den for
safekeeping.  They both said to send luv and kisses to their mommy.

I am off to get a nap myself.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee