From:
Jeannie Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 12:23:40 -0500
2 of my boys have started doing somthing strange to me when I play with
them.  They try to crawl up my shirt sleeve and(heres the weird part) lick
my armpits.  They will also lick my arms and hiss.  Do they think I'm mom?
This just started.  My albino boy Binky dosen't do this, just my sable Chris
And my silver Niko.  Chris and Niko are about 2 1/2 months and started this
about 2 weeks ago.  any ideas???  It makes me feel lved and all, but is this
strange, I've never had fuzzys that did this.

  Thanks Jeannie & The Carpet Crew
  Binkster(The foods over here U 2)
  Chris( Here mommy, come closer)
  Niko(MMMM new deodorant)