From:
Greta Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:38:20 EST
This post is in answer to Vicky Kuruc's question about the safety of All
Pet Pine litter when used for ferrets.  I just read the information on
the package of this litter which I have used successfully for my ferrets
for two years now.  The info states that this litter has been processed
to eliminate all respiratory dangers to small pets and will not have an
adverse affect on the liver and other organs.  None of my furkids have
ever had any sort of reaction to this litter.  They are all healthy,
active and keep me on my toes each and every day.  As a side note, this
product is made in Canada.  I am not familiar with the pine cat litter.
I hope this helps you.

Cordially,
Greta Hoisington