From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:32:44 -0400
These two are still doing just fine! And am still very glad to have
them, thank you Robin !!!! (and others).

They have yet to bond but they are so very slowly getting closer in
friendship. They have very different personalities and I think that is
a big part of it. Peekaboo being blind also comes into play but they
do seek the other out for good 'ferret' stuff and that is an excellent
sign.

Pester likes to sleep in the hammy in the top of the cage and Peekaboo
will find her cardboard box every time. I have a towel in there for her
to lay on, she now is wrapping herself up in it like Nibble-ed used to
do.

RePete used to love that 10x10x10 cube box I made, lined with carpet on
the floor and all walls. He would stick his head out the hole and pull
a pillow case into the hole to 'shut' the door. Was comical to watch
him do that.

Each ferret has their own way of things, just like humans.

The nail trim routine went well today. They resist very hard but when I
hold them VERY firmly they know to just let me do what I am doing. Kodo
was the very best where he would just let his mind wander where ever
and totally ignore me. After he would stand there trying to figure out
what I had done to make his feet so much better! He was such a good
boy. They all are.

So off to clean the cage.

Gordon, Pester-Doodle and Peekaboo

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson