Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 14:28:04 -0500
Special Transmission from FLO Guelph C.O. Dodger:

"I am pleased that the FLO communication net is up and running.  I would
personally like to thank all FLO Outpost Commanders for issuing reports
this week.  Though our enemy may be Feline, Canine, or Long Hosed, we are
united in our efforts for World Domination."

"FLO HQ has released a short list of those who are to be commended for
their valor in serving our Organization.  Recruit Curtis, my Left-Hand
Weasel, has ingested a large part of the list, and I fear it may be
incomplete.  At any rate, let me extend my sincerest congratulations to
these rebels on their upcoming promotions:

        Agent Whidbey;
        Agent Monster;
        Agents Rowdy, Shyla, Meetoo, Precious, Fang, Silver, Lightstar,
          Tribble, Pearl, and Otee;
        Agents Schnitzel and Torus George;
        Agents Maurice, Newton, and Gizmo, the "Danger Guys", and Agent
          Charlotte;
        Agents Drifter Darkweasel and Judah;
        Agents Simmie and Norah;
        Agents Seth and Emma;
        Agents Switch, Blaize, Smokey, and Tamara;
        Agent Jake;
        Agents Eloise and Sabine.

"I look forward to hearing of your further successes."

"Remember:  I bite, therefore I am."  --Dodger.