Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:43:23 -0700
I have to apologize. I just found out recently that the AFS has some
ferrets listed on page 52 of the Giving Tree. I do remember months ago
one of our volunteers offering to get a list together to submit but I
never heard back from that person and I totally forgot all about it so
I didn't get back to her either. Bless her heart though because she
did what she said she would and if one of two details were overlooked
I'm not about to complain.

So I went and had a look on the Giving Tree and there they were....each
sweet little face. I didn't see the AFS listed as the shelter but I did
notice on the ones I looked at that the foster homes address was listed
for the contact info (oops). Then yesterday I received an email from
one of our foster homes who had been contacted but someone wanting to
be a Santa and they didn't know what the person contacting them was
talking about!

Anyway if you selected or plan to select one of the AFS ferrets and
are having any problems or just need questions answered please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Barb Hoult
Alberta Ferret Society
www.albertaferretsociety.com=20