Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:36:41 -0500
Hya all.  Sowwy for delays in posting dese tings but Mommy has been hooks
up to dis ting-she calls it her tail--Is seen it and it dont looks like a
neat tail at all esp wit dat baggy ting hangin from it.  She has to wear
until next Tues so she wills be happy for it to goes away.  Meanwhiles
mommy cants play wit her earth bounds ferrets until dat magic day.  She
is vewwy upset about dat.  But dats de way it goes.  Dose human doctors
are likes our vet drs--in facts mommy founds out dat one of her nurses is
one of her vets sister--what joy--someone to ferret talk with.  In facts
whiles I sat in her room to keeps her company--she chattered to any and
all people about the joys of ferrets.

Well anyways, backs to my job, in between keeping mommy company.  Mr
Waddsworth Hamster's daddy makes a request dat I check and see dat he
mets up wit his bros--Frank, Louie, and Arnold.  Now dat is super
easy--as yall knows some animals makes requests to de Boss dat dey be
allowed to stay wit de ferret side of de bwidge and sometimes He okays
it.  Now wouldnt ya knows it--your magic foursome are on our side and
dey are workin wit de kits at Kit House and twust me de aunties and
others sure need all de help dey can get.

We have had lotsa fuzzies kits come across de Rainbow Bwidge lately from
backyard bweeders--I guess dese arent nice people and also some farms
who send some kits too early.  I remembers when I was separated from my
mommy--surprised anyone wanted me with my deformed head and big body.
But hurray, Mommy's oldest dd fell in love wit me and den gave me to a
friend of a relative who threw me against de wall cuz I bites.  Sad to
say--lots of de kits are here becuz dey bites or chews.  Takin dem away
from dere mommys might be de cause of dere bites, But anyways dey are
safe and sound now.  Mr Waddsworth and his family are kept busy
entertaining de kits dancing singing and putting on puppet shows and
wowsie we all love dose.  I even sneak over to watch his daily and
sometimes twice daily shows.  Doesnt matter if de hamsters do de same
show over and over cuz de kits love to have fun and de hamsters are
only willing to teach dose kits how to tap dance and tell funny jokes.

Dose guys are wonderful for de Kit House--I know youse weeps cuz dey are
no longer wit you but if you could see de kits laughing at dem you would
be happy dat dey bwing joy to dese little ones.

Huggies to all and dooks
SaraFerret