From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:36:15 -0500
I'm a little behind on the FMLs-been offline for a week.

First, wanted to let Rebecca know that I have seen ferrets quite a few
times on Animal Planet's Funniest Animals show-though as my fiance pointed
out, _everything_ they do can be worthy of videotaping and could go on
that show and then it'd just be the Planet's Funny Ferrets!

Second, here's a funny Thanksgiving anecdote for you: Shawn and I were
sitting on a rocking couch the day after Thanksgiving watching a movie
with his family.  We had brought our new little girl up to Vermont with
us b/c she's still on meds (left the three boys home for two days).  Our
nephew, Jesse, who is three, is fascinated by our ferrets and really
worried about our little girl and talked to her a lot while we were there,
telling her what a good girl she was, and how pretty, etc.  So we're
watching this movie and Jesse kneels on the rocker between Shawn and me
facing us, throws an arm around each of our necks and hugs us for a good
minute.  We're thinking.  "how sweet; he's caught up in the Thanksgiving
spirit".  After awhile he leans back, looks at us and says very sweetly,
"That's 'cause I like ferrets".

Shawn said to me, "That's one for the FML...".  Thought you'd be amused!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Dooks,
April and the gang