From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:24:37 -0700
This Saturday at Bookmans on Campbell and Grant meet Michelle of the
Tucson Ferret Club.  Michelle will have ferrets up for adoption along
with nutrition information and answers about ferrets.  She will have
ferrets to show people--- Albinos, Silver and Masked.  She will be able
to tell you if ferrets are a pet for your family.

Have you considered fostering a ferret?  Ferret Friends is looking for
approved foster families to foster ferrets.  You must pass a screening.
Ferret Friends supplies all food, a cage and vet bills for foster
ferrets.

Don't forget Bookmans Feb4th, 11-1.  And to join Ferret Friends or
become a Foster Parent contact Michelle 644-1077 or Carol 762-5568 or
Robin 740-1707.  Consider volunteering or attending a board meeting too!
We are a small club that at this point is reorganzing and could use
suggestions and physical help (FOster a ferret or two for us!  or make a
hammock or two, we have the patterns and the material just not the time!)

Don't forget Bookmans on Campbell.  Saturday.

Feb 18, a Saturday also We will also be represented at the Reid Park
Animal Fair Feb. 18th, from 10-4.  So, come and join the fun!  All shows
are free for Skky Dogs, Handi dogs, etc.  Several rescues will be there,
including Ferret Rescue, Rat Rescue, Basset rescue, Adopt a Mutt and
every breed in between.  So, think about it.  It is a free day enjoying
people and pet watching.  No obligation just a relaxing day in the fun
Arizona sun....

[DC]