From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 09:30:57 -0400
Hello again,
I would like to say thank to all of you have sent me info about Alaska and
ferrets.I found out they ARE legal in Alaska.I will need to have his shot
and records with me when we go through Canada.I have gotten in contact with
2 people in Alaska.One of them knows of a women who wants to adopt another
fuzzy and maybe would be willing to "ferretsitt" while I look for a place to
live.

I should have told all of you I am going to Anchorage sationed at Elmendorf
air base.If any one knows of anyhousing that accepts pets that would be
great.

Thanks again for all of your help

Jennifer & Perry( Mom I cant wait to go to Alaska)