From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:35:28 -0600
If no-one else has posted yet, I wanted to let everyone see this!

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/pets/article/
0,1299,DRMN_64_3046621,00.html

From the Denver Rocky Mountain News...

Miles Pietro has been getting mail for several years, but now amazing
offers are coming almost daily.  Save $5 on your graduation cake!  Get a
discount on graduation photos!  And best of all, an invitation to join
the Marines!

Except Miles is a 5 year-old *ferret*.  Read the article for more, no
registration required.

Maybe I'll see some of you Denver-area FML'ers there at the event
this Sunday, but maybe not as I have prior plans in the works.
Hopefully... ;)

~Sherrie
Dweezil, Razzle, Monty-boo and Jezebel