From:
Jackey Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:38:05 -0500
>From:    "michelle A." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: more ants
>
>I have tried the suggested pepermint oil in a spray bottle, my whole
>house smells like a big candy cane now, but the ants keep coming back.
>Anyone have any other ideas?
>
>I really don't want to use raid or call the landlord for pest controll.

The following is a recipe for Ant Insecticide - the ingredients seem a
bit odd but it works great for getting rid of ants..

    1 Cup antiseptic mouthwash
    1 cup chew tobacco
    1 pt water
    1 cup chamomile tea - steep over night
    1 cup Murphys oil soap
    1 cup urine (that's right)

1st put chew tobacco in nylon bag and soak in 1 pt of water overnight.
At same time in different bowl / cup steep chamomile tea.  Once done
soaking / steeping remove nylon bag of tobacco and tea bag.  Combine
tobacco water with tea and add other ingredients.  Use full strength
outside.  For indoors use 1oz mixture to 1 qt water.

Good Luck.

Jackey & the apple jack junkies - Goliath, Tuckerman, Shredder