From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:29:31 EST
Hi to all
As you know Feb 3rd is our 4th ferret show and hope it's going to be
another success.  We are all ready to serve this great communitty of
ferreters.  The wheather should be good enough to travel and enjoy the
sights of this good state.  So come on Up, Down and over and have a good
time with us.  Don't forget it's for fun and enjoyment Watch for our signs
and don't get lost.  If you do have a problem don't forget we are only a
phone call away.  Ed at 610-562-1572 and (cell) 610-914-1518 or Shirley
and Clarence at 610-926-9087.

Can you guess who is going to be Arnald or twiggy this show?  Why guess,
come and see for yourself and have a blast on us.  Inexpensive and good
food and yes we cater to the ferret trade.  The Ferret Store will be there
along with your favorite Ferret Magazine couple.  So come one come all
and treet your family to a good day of fun and enjoyment at the Leesport
Farmers Market in Leesport, Pa. just north of Reading on Rt 61.

Hope to see you there!  Have a nice day.

Ed Sr., Potto, Samantha and Bubby Crist