From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:39:42 -0700
>From:    Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: GLFA Show
>I went to the show this weekend.  I was sad not to find my friends Alan
>Moen, Bill Killian, and Bob Jacobs.  I'm sure all had better things to do.

Well better is hard to determine... Stuck working, would rather be
surrounded by ferrets than computers.

>From:    Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Rabies Shedding Studies

Yes many ferrets die from rabies in a shedding study.  But there are likely
to be less ferrets killed for testing over time if testing is done.

Ferrets are injected with the virus and their saliva is tested over time.
Eventually most that get rables get put down.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]