Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 10:54:19 -0500
Sandee, please check on my sweet little Squirt, who passed away on April
7.  Her pals Squeeker, who died in the winter of 96-97, and Bear, who died
last year, should have been there, waiting for her to arrive.  I just
haven't had the heart to write about it yet, but she was 9 and lived a
long life, and I sure hope it was a happy one with us.  We had to help
her to the bridge when she went into kidney failure.  Please tell her we
love her and miss her, but we're glad she's not in pain anymore.

-Natasha Mohr, with Xena, Gabrielle, Carter, and B'Elanna
Missing Squirt and all the others who have gone before