From:
Sherri Laughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:34:26 EDT
Thank you Bill Gurber!!!!  Ending the GCFA debate is the best thing that
could have happened.  Keep up the good work!  To many times I think, the
FML takes a turn off course due to someone's personal option.  It seems
to me, that sometimes we all forget why we are here.... To help the
ferrets.  Weather we like each other, or agree with each other is of no
concern.

In reading the FML, sometimes I sit back and wonder what would happen,
if, rather then bashing a shelter for being over crowed, everyone would
volunteer, OR, rather then flaming someone who is looking for a good home
for a ferret, we tried to help them?

I have not always agreed with everyone I have come into contact with
concerning ferrets, but I have never once said anything negative about
anyone, for I do understand that in there own way, they are trying to
help a ferret in some way.

I know that by sending this post I will be opening myself up to "flames"
and bashes of my own, but my only point here is:

Remember why you are here, for the ferrets, no matter how you feel about
there humans!