From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:20:59 -0500
We have decided to pick all of the available kids at the RFRL on
today's posting: Bacardi; BeeBop; Curly; Taz; Mocha, Mushu; Vasilli;
Tortilla; and Prozac. Shelter Mom - if we have missed one, please
post and we will add kids....

We have already signed up for other kids and their santa gifts are on
their way via the Big Brown Santa Sleigh Express......(we have already
chosen and sent out gifts for 12 ferrets and that is why we are posting
secretly so that we will not be repremanded for exceeding the limit of
15).

However, their stories touched us so much that we wanted to do this
unless someone else picks them by tomorrow so that there was a good
chance the gifts will get there by Christmas! So, if you have already
chosen any of these kids, please post a note so that another deserving
fuzzie will be chosen.

What we want for Christmas is for EVERY fuzzie on the 2008 Giving Tree
to have a secret santa! Our family did not participate in last years
Giving Tree and we later found out that some ferrets were not chosen
and did not receive a gift. This saddened us. This year, our family
has decided to make this year our "Giving Back Christmas." Instead of
buying gifts for each other, we as a family will use our monies towards
the purchase of gifts for others such as Toys for Tots; Second Harvest,
and for the ferrets on the 2008 Giving Tree. On our Christmas list is
only one thing - we wish we could see the smiles and happiness of
others on Christmas Day....and in this case, the delightful sparkles
in the eyes of ferrets chowing down on treats or snuggled up in soft,
warm bedding, or jumping for joy in playing with new toys.

Please join us in the true meaning of the happiness of the season, give
to others ...... trust me, this is the real joy of Christmas .... if
you have not selected a ferret - do so NOW! If you have already sent
out a Secret Santa gift, please please consider sending a gift to
another very deserving fuzzie as, alas, this may be the last Christmas
for some.....

[RA]