From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:37:21 -0400
Hello my friends!  It's been so crazy here these past couple of months.
Loads have gone on, sad and happy.

Our auntie Jennifer lost Tigger last Sunday and Jewel on Wednesday.  Both
kids are up here with me, reunited with Joey and Andie, also foster kids
to auntie Jennifer.  They wanted me to tell Jen that they love her and
are so thankful their days were spent with her.  They also say "thank you
for allowing us to be fighters"

We're moving this weekend and NOT looking forward to all the work that
has to be done.  i'm soooo glad i'm a fert at the Bridge or else mommie
woulda put me to work too!

The 13 kids that were taken in over the Canada Day long weekend are all
doing well at auntie Tina and uncle Andrew's place.  So far, 2 have found
homes and 1 will go home next week.  We still have EIGHT 11 week olds
looking for homes.  mommie won't ship them but is open to having people
adopt them as long as they are willing to drive to pick them up.

Quite a few of the Easter rescue kids have come down with Insulinoma.
It's an enigma to mommie and the other volunteers.  All these kids are
under 4.......

our adopt-a-thon at the end of July was a success.  Ana, Boon, Dork,
Rufus and one of the kits went home that weekend!  We're thinking of
doing an adopt-a-thon every few months, it went so well.

Well, i haveta go watch mommie pack some more but i'll be in touch and
let you know how the new shelter is working out after the weekend!!!

Love to all, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>