From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:18:28 EST
I got it I got it I got it!!!  Anybody want it?  It's so neat.  I have
mine all printed out, and put in book form so I can have and hold it!
Jadesun, I sent the computer pdf file of it on to you.  If anybody else
wants it, let me know in the next couple days, and what I'll do is send
it out in one shot to you all.  Do know this is huge.  I have it as a
tangible book and its like two inches thick easily.  This is a collection
of many stories and poems by FML'ers.  There are some contributions from
some classic FML'ers in there, etc.  It's wonderful.  Hmmm ..... would
Sukie qualify as a "classic FML'er"?

::running away as fast as her petite dainty little feet will take
  her, before TSC flaps her wattles and takes off after me::

Wolfy