From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 18:41:16 -0800
Sorry NY, but it's nice to have Dr. Sandra back where she belongs.

We knew her when she helped get the "8 week ferret kit" law passed in
the state, and worked on other animal rights efforts as well. She is a
great ferret vet, and I still owe her a big hug for a gift she sent me
when I lost my Linus several years ago.

We love our current vet, but it's always nice to have more than one
ferret knowledgeable vet in the area.

Welcome back Dr. Sandra!!!

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from