From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2012 06:26:05 -0400
The exact same thing happened to me many years ago! I had a gas grill
that I stored in the Florida room, and would roll it outside to cook on
it. The Florida room was part of the ferrets' play area. One day, one
of my ferrets not only got into the grill, but I found him/her (can't
remember who it was) standing on the cooking grill! I never did figure
out how it managed to not only get into the grill but also get up on
the cooking surface. There was such a small gap there.

I also had a ferret who could get into the cabinets and work his way
up to the kitchen counter. One day, he stood up and systematically
unrolled an entire roll of paper towels. When I walked in, there was
a great mountain on the floor and a bunch of happy, happy weasels.

Another time, I left a box of q-tips on the table and came back to
them all over the floor; hundreds of them.

All you can do is laugh. You're right. You never stop learning.

Katharine
Florida