From:
Rob McNish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 10:30:33 -0500
Amy Cada wrote about her informal study of early neuters and the incidence
of adrenal tumors versus animals neutered at a later age.  Amy, I have
worked worked in laboratories analysing animal data for 20 years, and *if*
the groups were indeed random and from the same source, you have a highly
significant correlation between early neutering and the development of
adrenal tumors.  Lacking an appropriate scientific journal to publish this
in, I would say you should tell everyone you know, post it anywhere you can
find, and send it to any ferret/pet publications you can think of!  This is
a *very important* finding, verifying what many veterinarians have felt for
some time.

Thank so much for this information!  Document it and send it out!!

Rob McNish and the Gang at McFerret Acres