From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 02:39:20 EST
I really do need to read that Selina.  I saw Temple Grandin on Sixty
Minutes I think it was ... and wow, what insight.  I was blown away by
the new ideas.  I have read one of her first books about autism and
what it was like to grow up ... as well as what it was like for her to
discover her passion for agriculture and animals.  I really did enjoy
that, but this looks like it's in another league.  On the level of the
horse whisperer perhaps, or even more so.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com