From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:46:27 -0400
Greetings to All:
Hope everyone is doing well.  Things are a little crazy here with school
starting, Dan starting pain blocker shots in the back, and me starting
college Monday.  It has been many years ago since I went to school.
Enough of all that, here is my question.

I was curious to know if there is a list of anonymous ferret angels that
were I guess like secret santa's other than the one for shelter ferrets?
I have seen the list at Christmas but was wondering if this list went all
year long and if anyone did other ferrets throughout the year?

Update on Brooke's ferret angel.  She takes it everywhere she is talking
about taking her angel to school so it can watch over her.  I just wanted
to let you know how much it means to her.  I think all these missing
children need an angel to watch over them it is just getting to scary to
let your kids out anymore.

Jessica