From:
victoria a walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:11:21 -0500
Dear Sandee.... I wanted to let you know that this message might have
become confused a tiny bit with some other folks who may have written
you about losses they have suffered, so I am posting this to the FML to
clarify for everyone that this is in Memory of my Kids who have crossed
to the Bridge..  We know how very busy you are, and that it is easy to
have this happen... I hope that the confusion didn't upset anyone, and
the Walsh weasels offer their sympathies to everyone else .