Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:07:31 -0700
I am so very VERY excited that she is a Boilermaker :)  Being from
Indiana I HATE it when they say "Oh you are a Hoosiers (mascot for
Indiana University as well as the state of Indiana)." I always reply
"No I am a Boilermaker!" LMAO :)  Their vet school is amazing. I am
very glad there is a Boilermaker taking care of ferrets :)

Hugs,
Staci L. Sharp

PS
For the life of me I cannot figure out why her name is so fimilar to
me. I was born and raised in Indiana, moved to Palm Beach, FL then to
Atlanta, GA and now live in Houston, TX. Everytime I see her name on
here I am like, Oh yeah Susan. and then I realize I do not knwo her.
Or do I??? Hmmmmm.... I really do not think I do.