Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 05:43:49 -0500
Hello to all! Some random things I would like to share.

On Digging fuzzies:
I have to agree with Edward Lipinski on the ferret smelling good after having
a dig in the earth.  I try take my ferret out every day to have a good dig.
He smells truly wonderful after a nice long digging session!  Allthough I
have to fill in a giant hole after he is done for the day but it's worth
every pound of dirt!  I think he is a happier ferret for it as well.

On Christmas Trees etc..  I chose an artificial tree of 4' and stand it on a
table top with a tree skirt he can't climb on because of it's slickness.
Polished cotton works wonders people!  Of course I have learned to keep it
away from other furniture because you wouldn't beleive how far this lil' guy
can jump!  My christmas stockings have been put up a little higher cause he
makes holes in the "toes" trying to get them off the walls by jumping for
them.  However I have gotten some just for him (he still wants mine!) It's
so cute to see him all snuggly in them.  I hope to have a picture posted
soon!

Sneaky Eating Habits: The food was gone from his dish but I didn't see him
eat it.  This was going on for a few days before I realized my four year old
daughter was hand feeding him under the couch I think he prefers to eat this
way and they are both having much fun.

******ALSO******
Does anyone know how bad chocolate is for a ferret?  Mine ate at least a
table spoon of chocolate frosting out of my kitchen sink after I was done
making a cake!

Last But NOT Least!  I would love to thank the Big guy that does the list..
it must take a lot of time and effort to do this.  I feel I am getting to
know the people here like family and look foward to reading the entire
digest every day.  Thank You!

Well thats all I can think of for now I'm sure I will add something else
later.

Kathy, Jessie and of course the stocking stealer Sosha
(sorry bout the length!)