From:
Geoff Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 17:32:04 -0400
Hello,

Has anyone tried Pine Fresh cat litter for there fuzzys?  I've been using
it for a while now after a friend online suggested it.  It looks like the
news paper pellet litter, although wood colored.  It is heat treated and
sterilized.  I asked my vet if the litter would give off fumes like pine
and cedar shaves do, and he said that as long as it was heat treated and
had a shine to the pellets that it was OK.

Well the reason why I ask is because I have recently read some things about
it on the web that stated that it wasn't safe for cats.  I figured not safe
for kitty most likely not safe for fuzzys.  But please if anyone knows
e-mail me.  Because it cheap ($2.50) and easy to find in any super market.
Cause face it ferret friendly litter is not cheap.  So please if you have
ever used it or know anything about it please e-mail me.

Geoff
Riki & Daisy The Wonder Fuzzys