From:
Kelly Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 11:21:58 EDT
I just want to take a moment to re-introduce myself, I have been getting the
FML since February this year, and did introduce myself then.  My name is
Kelly and I have 4 wonderful fuzzies (I only had three in Feb.- that ferret
math!!) Tadgh and Kerry were my first, they are now 2 years old, Snapper
came in Jan.  of this year, and Bandit I rescued a couple of months ago from
a lady who no longer could care for her.  I love them all dearly, they mean
the world to my husband and I.  Since first getting the FML I have met some
wonderful people, and I helped with the first Ferrets Across America, "HI"
Kimmie and Karen!!

But, now on to my purpose of this post....I met a wonderful woman, many of
you know her, her name is Jackie Hawley.  She responded to my first
introduction way back then.  She has become a wonderful friend to me!!
She and I have been writing back and forth when we can, and she has helped
me out SO MUCH!!  I just want to thank her for being her!!  She has taught
me so much about ferrets, answered a million silly questions, and most
importantly been a wonderful friend.  Thank you Jackie, for being you!

And, hehe, I am soon adopting two more fuzzies from her!  Can't wait to get
them!

Thank you to everyone on this list also, I have learned alot!!  And really
enjoyed reading the FML everyday (well, almost everyday)  =+^  Oh ya, I have
also met some great people on the Animal Talk 6 chat!!  Hey everyone!!

Dooks to All-
Kelly and the fuzzbrats!!