From:
"Kim L. Adkins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:21:03 -0800
Hi all.
Well, I spent all day yesterday tending to Allie, who was actively vomiting
and very very sleepy (much more so then usual).  So, I thought, quick trip
to the vet, some antibiotics and I'll stay here with her all night.  Nope,
Dr McCormick wanted to keep her over night for observation.  I've been
worried sick since I dropped her off....though the doc says it's probably
"just" the flu, but Allie's about 5 yrs old..  so needless to say i'm
worried Anybody heard anything bout fuzzbutts getting the flu from their
people?

Allie's brothers are pretty lethargic today as well, but I'm hoping that
they're maybe just missing Allie.  I know I am.

You guys keep your fingers crossed for me that this is nothing too =
serious.

I'll keep ya posted when I know something.

Love to the fuzzies!
 :0)
-Kim