From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:52:11 -0800
Einstein was so excited to be one of the first members of the TPO Club!
His sister Hope pooped on him not too long ago and he was just thrilled
that he could finally be a member of this prestigious club!

Then he went to the website and saw that Hope is a member, too.  He got
a little upset and said to me...."But mom - she was the POOP-ER, not the
POOP-EE!!"

I had to explain to him that anyone can be a member of the TPO Club.
Poopers, Poopees and even the pooper-cleaner-uppers!  All anyone has to
do to join this great club is send a donation to SOS.  And the best thing
is - you decide how much to send!  There is no set amount that you have
to send - just whatever you think it's worth to be pooped on!

I think I managed to soothe his ruffled fur....but something tells me he
may be plotting to poop on his sister!

Check it out: http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/

Judy Cooke
Hope and Einstein