From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2009 05:24:17 -0800
Hi there hotstuff :) Momma said you were worried about your eyesight!

Well this is Sophie B. I am Izzy's BFF (No NOT a Black Footed Ferret
but her Best Ferret Friend) and I just wanted to let you know that you
just need to become a different type of Super Hero.

Super Hero's come in all sorts of sizes, shapes, and eyesights. So that
means you can still be a Super Hero!! I was told that being a Super
Hero was all about you INSTINCTS anyways :) When your sight goes your
hearing picks up :)

Plus you are a FERRET! We all know ferrets are the coolest most
adaptable things out there :)

Make your Momma your permanent driver and all around go-pher girl :) My
eyes sop far aare just fine but it is a treat to make Momma Go-pher the
Vivify, Go-pher the N-Bones, Go-pher the shows so I can be beautiful
and everyone can "Ohhh and Ahhhh" over me.....

So my answer is Yes you can still be a Super Hero, but you will just
need to tweek it a little :)

Kisses,
Sophie B. Sharp

PS
Even though Auntie Wofly said my brother Albert was sexier than you,
he WAS my Brother, so you are WAY hotter :) Sorry Izzy, but he is :)