Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:58:53 -0700
I'm starting to walk again and in therapy, the knee scooter and
crutches are gathering dust....finally...our rescue team is in the
process of re-configurating the ferret room as the girl scouts project
is a ferret playground-these "children" are truly amazing. In the
midst of said renovation, I'd like to replace our 4 cages with Ferret
Nations. Anyone know where I can get the best price on four dual
levels? The cheapest I've found so far is through a local distributor
for $120.

I scheduled Fairy Buttercup's adrenal surgery not knowing where the
money would come from, which left me kind of scratching my head, but
I moved forward per the messages I received encouraging me to do
so...."schedule the surgery...it will all work out". ( I have good
voices in my head most of the time.) :)  A week after the surgery was
scheduled, one of our pending adopters offered up the surgery money as
the adoption fee...financially all was well with this one and I sighed
with releif that the messages again leaded me in the right direction.
Our vet now has three succesful adrenal surgeries under her belt and
also removed some beginnings of insulinoma and some spots on the liver
for biopsy. There were left & right adrenals, the right had begun to
wrap around the heart and she was able to debulk 90-95%. She is doing
well with nurse Boo by her side. Sorry for so many posts from me
today...I've been out of the loop a little and it is after all another
insomniac theatre evening.

Warm Fuzzys,

Kim and da kids

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.