From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:55:10 EDT
UPDATE NEWS
To those concerned

The In company of ferrets shelter was contacted by Ramesy county HS today
and asked us to take in 5 of the summit ave house ferrets.  They are now in
the hands of one of our shelter moms.  They are 5 young boy all under one.
of the other 4 ferrets found 1 one adopted out the other 3 we were not told
what happened.  But what I heard for the conditions these kids were found
in who knows what could have happened.

At least these 5 will be safe and we are in the prosess of finding good
homes for them all

Thank for your concern and prayers that they'd be ok.

DEB and the 8 is not enought crew +3 with many fosters amongest us