From:
Sheba Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:41:03 -0400
I'm an ole' Texas gal Mags and I beg to differ from you.  Unless you
are/were a vet or knew a crooked vet you just don't give them thar shots of
Imrab 3 yourself.  As I lay in bed just the other night I was awatchin' this
thar rapid ( love that spellin'), hum, rabies carrying vampire bat (on the
tele) - bite this thar ass on the hock and wouldn't you know it - that thar
ass stomped his foot and the ole' vampire bat went back down to the hock to
do some more sucking.  Sure them horses and asses can't compete in the brain
department alike much, but they are both gonna stomp them feet and go back
to thar business so's that thar bat can go back to hissin'.

Robert is familiar to my ferts as well, but then again - he is familiar to
possibly 1000's of ferts from his travels.  So yours ain't no more special
than mine or Joe blow from skidrow.  As for the dropping of pants, not Bob,
but maybe you.

OUTLAWDOOK