From:
Kathleen Boaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 15:37:57 -0400
Hello All (esp. Lorraine Thompson),

I know Dr.  Williams posted on the subject, but I had a thought that may be
relevant.  My Norkie started coughing, just coughing.  I took her to the
vet, thinking it was a cold, but the vet diagnosed her with heart problems.
She said Norkie was coughing because the heart wasn't pumping correctly and
so Norkie was having fluid build-up in the lungs.  Norkie died 4 months
after being diagnosed.  I hope this is not what your fuzzy has!  I was VERY
surprised to hear that respritory problems were a symptom of heart problems.

Kathleen Boaz ([log in to unmask])