Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 00:23:27 -0800
>From:    Karen Poehlein-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Litter box woes
>
>Two of our male ferrets are driving me bonkers with litter box
>problems.... I cannot believe what slobs these guys are and it has
>not gotten any better with time... I read somewhere that by putting a
>couple of slobby males in with females the girls will have them whipped
>into shape in no time.  Well I can say this has not been the case...
>Any ideas??

Oh, dear Karen . . . Karen, Karen, Karen . . . . Allow me to
'ever-so-gently' point out the GIANT error in your dilemma, if I may?

Obviously your first mistake (and certainly the most crucial), was
believing that ridiculous assumption that the consideration and manners
given to you by your CLEAN 'prim and proper' females would rub off on
those sloppy males!!!

WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING???  Have you forgotten that we are ALL
descendents of animals but unfortunately it's the MALE species that still
hasn't fully evolved out of its primal slob tendencies??? :-P  (I think
I've seen the words "CLEAN MALE" on one of those oxymoron lists -  right
under jumbo shrimp, honest lawyer, same difference, and genuine imitation)

Personally, I think you'll have better luck teaching a chimpanzee to
speak a foreign language than you'll have getting your boy furkids to
CLEAN UP THEIR ACT!  GOOD LUCK!!!!

Jennifer and the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowball :-)