From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:36:39 -0600
It is hard for me to thank all who sent me and my husband love and
support for the loss of Scrappy.  I know there are ones out there who has
loved ones in the war and when I think of my small tragedy I feel so
small in my loss.  I wish to send my heart felt love and support to those
who have loved ones in this war and to those who have lost their little
ones.  weather it be humane or a fuzzie we all need to stick together and
hold each other in thoughts and prayers and this is the best place to get
the LOVE we all need from time to time.  Again thanks for the Love and
support from all...

Louie & Candy & the 5 pillow piranhas