From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 11:09:42 -0500
>From:    Doreen & Ken <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Grizzly is being really naughty, and so is George!!
>
>The next is my George.  Ever since he's come to my house, he will not
>stop tipping over their bowls....
>
>They are pretty heavy bowls, and Grizzly doesn't move them, it's just
>him.  I feel bad because I don't know if they are doing it because they
>are bored or what.  I am almost to the point of getting clamps but I
>want to see if anyone else has the problem or if it's just mine.

Go to http://www.theferretstore.com and look at the smart crocks they
have.  They have a projection out the side like a threaded bolt with
a vertical slit in it.  Put it in your cage and slip that slit over a
vertical cage wire and screw the nut like thing on and no ferret is
going to tip it over.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you always answer the door with a ball bat in your hand.