From:
Joanne Bertin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 08:15:18 -0400
From some e-mail I got in reference to the pulling of a batch of Fervac-D
vaccine , I'm afraid that I might have given the impression that it was the
company (United Vaccine) that suggested it.  It was *not*.  The decision not
to use any more of that lot was made by the vet clinic that I bring my kids
to.  The company said the lot was fine; the clinic was just being cautious.

I don't have the lot # here with me at work, but I recall it as 32404, exp.
Aug. '96, in case anyone else is feeling very cautious these days.

--Joanne and the Weasel Patrol (Chaos, Havoc, Mayhem, and T.D.)