Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:45:57 -0700
Hi!

I need a ferret picture to use as a template for a candle I'm doing.  I
want a side view with all four legs on the ground and it's head up,
without the ferret looking at you.  The one in"ferrets magazine" on page
48 is almost perfect if he had his head up.  I would prefer to be able to
see all four legs rather than a standing still where they have their legs
together showing only two legs from the side.  If you can help please
e-mail.

Thanks,
Mary Jo