From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:46:37 EDT
Hi.  I am writing this under my Home Email address not my usual work
address ([log in to unmask]).

Woobie lost his fight with cancer this morning.  I went to his cage to give
him his medicine before work and he was gone.  He went so peacefully in his
sleep sometime early in the morning.  He was my first ferret and the light
of my life.  He didnt suffer and I didnt have to choose to help him go.  We
buried him in my sisters backyard with his favorite squeaky toy and a
yogurt drop (He would go NUTS for yogurt drops).  We are going to miss him
terribly, especially the never ending kisses he used to give.  He was a
special boy with the sweetest disposition and a Personality that knocked
everyones socks off.  He was definately one of a kind.  I know hes in a
better place, playing, dooking and having the time of his life.  He is and
will always be my special baby boy.

Sharon & Ray
Princess, Mystic and Crystal
All Missing Woobie More than words can say