From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:39:15 -0700
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that sent my kids cards and
pictures and rattle balls. We have been having problems with our
computer so am just sending note this way to everyone. The kids really
loved the balls, my Sammy likes them better than Noni, he will scoot
them along the floor under him or lay on his back and roll them around
in his paws. Wanted to let everyone know how much the pictures & cards
meant to me, all of you have beautiful babies!! Gods blessings to all
of you and praying that your fuzzies are well.

My sympathy to all who have lost babies recently, all of you are in my
prayers. God keep all of you safe,

Julie, Noni & Sammy and 3 from the bridge.