From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 12:01:47 -0400
Hey Everyone,

My ferrets have taught me that you can be the biggest trouble maker
anyone has ever seen and still be loved completely and intensely.
Jubilee I still miss you so much. Blaze, you too little buddy.
Momma still loves you both so much. (my biggest trouble makers)

They have taught me there is enough love to go around and altho we
love each ferret differently because each has a different personality,
the quality of that love remains complete and intense for each one.

My ferrets have taught me to live each day as alive and as loud as
possible. You are not guarunteed tommorrow.

They have taught me that giving up is not an option as perseverience
usually wins.

There is nothing sweeter than the joy of having a ferret trustingly run
to you and put their little head in your had to rest for reassurance.

Jesus knows me, this I love!

Karen

"When someone loves you they say your name differently. You just know
that your name is safe in their mouth!"
Billy age 4