From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:01:35 -0600
Some signals were crossed during a conversation with someone with Best
Friends Animal Sanctuary.  Yes, someday, hopefully in about two or three
years I do plan to leave Utah and go onto teaching in another state or
even overseas, but not for two or three years.  When that happens I hope
Best Friends Ferret Shelter is up and running and they can take over all
U.F.O.  shelter responsiblities and I can turn the other part of U.F.O.
over to one of our devoted members.

SO DON'T PANIC, I am not going anywhere anytime soon.  I still have several
battles to fight with local politicians and commissions concerning
legalizing our little fuzzies in our county.

Thanks for the concern,
Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.