From:
"Cheryl L. Stansberry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 23:05:34 -0700
I'm beginning to think that I have strange furs.  We always keep the door
to our bedroom closed.  There is a hole under our kitchen cabinet and so
we have to double latch the cabinet doors.  (Yes, double latch!) For some
reason or another, the furs are sometimes able to get into the cabinet
and disappear.  The strange thing is...is that they'll walk all the way
around to the back of our home and through the cat door...into the
bedroom...just so they can cozy up in there and sleep!  My ferret Bo just
loves the bedroom.  A year ago he had escaped somehow and we later found
him at a neighbor who said she spotted him fighting with a bulldog.  He
wasn't normal for a couple of days.  After that...if he managed to get
outside...he'd either play in the yard or enter the bedroom.  I wonder
if he somehow communicated to the other furs to stay close to home.  And
what's their fascination with the bedroom?!

Dooks!
Cheryl and the crew...
Bo, Buffy, Smokey, Chunk & Sulley