From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:31:43 -0400
Ela:

I'm sorry to report that we once had a kit that dug his food out of his dish
and all over the bottom floor of the cage.  We, too, got the J-feeder, and
he, too, proceeded to dig it all out.  What I'm sad about reporting is that
he's FOUR and still does it!

What's even worse, our 16-week-old, Hannah (who took Best Kit in Ring 1 at
the NJ LOS show :) :) :) ) decided that what's good for the gander is good
for the goose and whenever she's not thrilled about being in the cage, sends
food flying everywhere.  The one benefit is that she flings it *out* of the
cage, and all the ferrets clean it up when they come out.

I have no advice for you; it's just something we've learned to live with :(

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian and Elektra