From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 01:55:44 -0400
This is a follow up report to my posts in FML 1153.1 and FML 1155.10.
Seems as though an interesting wrinkle has developed that just came to my
knowledge on Tuesday. Apparently a Butler County pet store has decided to
file a lawsuit against the county regarding the counties postition on
ferret ownership within the county. Since I do not know of any further
details I will not elaborate any further nor mention the store's name as
I do not want to complicate the situation.

As long as BIG does not mind, I would like to mention our club's name
and contact point as well as a breeder / shelter that is run by the
Club's Pet Store location (not the same store as mentioned above).
The Tristate Ferret Connection (in this case Tristate refers to Ohio,
Kentucky and Indiana) meets the first Sunday of every month from 3-5
at the store. The store and shelter are run by Lori Sies who has been
breeding Ferrets for over 9 years. The store and shelters' address and
phone numbers follow:

Store / Club Location                   Shelter

Unique Pets' Paradise                   Ferret Dream House
11572 U.S. 42 Lebanon Rd.               3973 Elljay
Sharonville, OH 45241                   Sharonville, OH 45241
(513) 563-7387                          (513) 733-8167

-- Tim, Salena %%