From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:28:49 EDT
Kristeen writes:
>Males - usually accept you as your owner and want to please you right
>away - with a female pet - you have to prove that you are worthy to be
>their owner...

You know I"ve seen this.  I just couldn't put my finger on it to list it.
Neat observation.

If you have a preference, it doens't count!  It's not fair.  You have the
boy of all boys, Stinky Stanley.  He is a mack truck, he is a puppy dog.
As soon as you said you had a preference I was like, "noooooo, really?"

LMAO!
Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/