From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 09:45:55 -0800
Hello all!!!

The CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE story is finished!!!  Lisa is working on the
drawings, and they are absolutely great!  We are going to make the cover of
the book a special treat for ferret-lovers...and below is a list of the
TABLE OF CONTENTS:

         1.  'Twas the night before Christmas...
         2.  The North Pole
         3.  Santa Claus
         4.  "Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
         5.  A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed...
         6.  Joyeux Noel
         7.  Scrooge
         8.  Savage Indians
         9.  Feliz Navidad
        10.  Papa Noel
        11.  Ferrets For Everyone!
        12.  Fishy Ferrets From Atlantis
        13.  Target Practice
        14.  Petit Noel
        15.  Eueropean Delights
        16.  Final Deliveries
        17.  There's No Place Like Home

Also, we have already received about 30 orders for the new book, so get your
order in the mail today, because the first 100 issues WILL have the infamous
ferret footprints of our five ferret girls!  Copies of the Big Adventure are
still available as well, and you can get information on ordering both of
these great ferret books (a must for any serious ferret-enthusiast) at the
following website: http://home.aol.com/wildsidepu OR you can e-mail me
personally for the information: [log in to unmask]

We would like to thank BIG Bill Gruber again for all of his great help in
putting these books together and to all of the readers of the FML for their
fantastic support and interest in our stories!

We work hard at making fine publications, and it shows!

     Thanks again,
     Looking forward to hearing from you!
     David Doyle
     Wild Side Publishing
     http://home.aol.com/wildsidepu

[Moderator's note: Just in case any misunderstanding might result from
David's kind words of thanks to me, note I don't have anything to do with
producing those books other than a couple of pieces of email to David with
suggestions.  I haven't even ordered copies (though I probably will).  BIG]